Sunday, May 10, 2015

Antelope Canyon


I’ve been to a lot of places – many considered some of the best scenery in the world (Grand Canyon, Tent Rocks National Monument, White Sands National Monument, Bandelier National Monument, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Yosemite National Park, Monument Valley, Death Valley, Armstrong Woods Redwood Forest), but my favorite remains Antelope Canyon on the Navajo Reservation in northern Arizona.  As great as some pictures of it are, you just can’t capture what it feels like being there and being immersed in the canyons (Upper Antelope and Lower Antelope).  Upper Antelope Canyon has great light and light beams but Lower Antelope Canyon just can’t be beat for the “Oh wow!!” factor.  Here are some of my images from the canyons.
This is me shooting in the canyon.
 
Here is what I was looking at.
 

 
 
 






 
And lastly, Peter got caught up in the spirit of the place and was beamed up. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the one of the sand running off the ledge (third from the bottom) - that's a really cool shot!

    ReplyDelete